In winter, you may encounter such a situation: when you put on or take off the wearable blanket, there is a sudden snap, and you feel the tingling sensation of the electric shock. And the culprit of this electricity is static electricity. So how is static electricity generated? Why do most of them have static electricity in autumn and winter? How can we get rid of annoying static electricity?
What Should I Do If the Wearable Blanket Gets Static Electricity in Winter?
The main reason for the static electricity of hooded blankets in winter is due to the drying of the room and friction, which can be dealt with by the following methods:
1. By cleaning the wearable blanket hoodie with fabric softener, you can not only solve the static electricity problem to the greatest extent, but also make the blanket softer and more skin-friendly.
2. Putting the blanket hoodie in the sun for 1-3 hours can remove 80% of the static electricity from the blanket sweatshirt.
3. Use a humidifier to control the relative humidity of the room above 30%-45%, because the relative humidity below 30% is conducive to the generation of static electricity.
Does Static Electricity in Blanket Hoodie Harm People?
There are certain hazards. But every coin has 2 sides. A blanket hoodie has either a large or a small static electric voltage. When the electric voltage is small, the human body will not feel the electrical shock, and it will not cause significant harm to the human body. It can also prevent skin diseases to a certain extent. When the human body touches the electromagnetic field, there is a tingling sensation. This stimulates the central nervous system of the person's brain. This will cause abnormal current conduction in the brain nerve cell membrane, which will adversely affect body health.
Is the Static Electricity of the Hooded Blanket Serious a Problem With the Quality?
It's not just a matter of quality. There are many reasons for static electricity in blankets, mainly the following reasons:
1. There is a problem with the quality of the blanket. The material will be fiber material, and the quality is low, which is more likely to cause static electricity.
2. The room is dry, and the climate itself is dry in winter. If the room does not use a humidifier, sprinkler, etc., the relative humidity of the room will be lower than 30%, and the situation of static electricity will increase.
3. There are many friction times. When your blanket and clothing are rubbed too much, they will be rubbed and electrified, and you will feel an electric shock. Static electricity is often referred to as this shock.
Thus, the serious static electricity problem in the blanket is not only a quality issue. However, it is also likely caused by the dryness of the room and the number of frictions.
How to Prevent Static Electricity in Wearable Blanket Hoodie?
1. Applying body lotion on the body can not only lock in moisture, reduce the generation of static electricity, but also moisturize the skin.
2. Before covering the blanket, discharge your own electricity, take off sweaters and other clothes that are easy to discharge, or touch the floor with bare feet, and touch the iron door with your hands for 5-10 minutes.
3.Carry a small spray bottle with you and spray it on your clothes after a period of time. This will maintain your own humidity, which can reduce the generation of static electricity.
Static electricity is a natural imagination. In autumn and winter, the air is drier than in other seasons. Dry air, on the other hand, increases the coefficient of friction, making it easier to generate electrical charges. Hopefully, the tips above will help you prevent static electricity very effectively.